Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hate Spending Hours Clipping Coupons????...Then Don't!

This is my coupon binder! It is a large 4inch three ring binder.
This helps me keep my inserts filed.
I do not clip every coupon out becasue I may not use them.

I use corner locking document covers to place the whole inserts in. Now you can use just the document sleeves. They are cheaper. I just like the corner locking ones better. Do what works for you. 
As you see I have a printed sheet on top of each insert and this tells me what coupons inside. I get these list from  http://fabulesslyfrugal.com/coupon-insert-lists
She does amazing print outs.


I also place other little things in my binder that help me stay organized!
When I need a coupon I search through and clip what I need. 
SOOOOO SIMPLE!!

I am all about the bargain and want to teach you how to cut your spending in half!
You don't need hours a week to do this!



No comments:

Post a Comment