Tuesday, November 12, 2013

One Down One to GO.....CONGRATS GRAD!!!!




 
 
 
 
I would like to give a shout out to my Hubby!!! He has been so patient and supportive as we have started our “Budget Journey”. After we got married we decided that even though we both had a college degree to finish we would NOT use student loans. They were just not for us and with BOTH of us finishing a degree we knew student loans would stack ups  and haunt us for a LONG time.  

I am so proud because My Husband finish his degree last year and has just now received his diploma in the mail (I know they took forever getting us that piece of paper)……..However, It now hangs proudly in our home as a trophy of his hard work. Not only did he complete it but we have no loans to pay off and no pile of debt stacking around us. It is encouraging to me as well because I see it hanging and know that soon mine will be hanging next to his. It may be a longer journey to the degree finish line but let me tell you finishing loan free is so FREEING!!!!   

Stay tuned for the announcement of my completion and be encouraged YOU can do this too and without the DEBT!!

 

 

CONGRATS HUBBY YOU DID IT!!!

 

 

Budget Bee

1 comment: