Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sorry for the pause..........


WOW saving buddies it has been awhile. Life in the fast lane seems to be getting faster. However, we cannot let the fast lane cause us to spend money fast for the sake of convenience. This past weekend I did a short shopping trip and I would like to encourage you with my savings.

I did a King Soopers and Macy's shop and made out like a bandit.

 
 

Since life has been so busy I seem to have less and less time to cut coupons. BUTTTTT I don't let that stop me. I took 10 mins to prep this shop and save $93 dollars Total before savvy savings was around $140.... after my shopping ways it was $47. I can teach you how to do this too. You just have to stay on track and watch the savings.

King Soopers had their buy 10 get $5 off sale so that made the shop there a big find. That was the bulk of my savings.
 
 I bought..

2 Pies

2 bags of sugar

9 crescent roles

6 cinna rolls

2 Silks

1 Dish Soap

1 Bagged dinner

8 Soups

2 Luncheon meats (I forgot to put them in the picture)

Chances are you will notice that my items go towards making meals on a dime... the soups and the rolls.... easy makes for a dinner on a dime pinch.

The King Soopers shop before coupons was $100 after $41 WOW

Now in the pic you see I have a serving bowl and a pizza cutter.

These came from a Macy's Score!!! Yesterday they had a promo running that if you sign up for text alerts you get $10 to spend at the store .....mix that with the Holiday sales they had for Vets Day and a 15% off coupon and you get two itemsfor $6.Without all the sales and promo they would be $35. WHO says you cannot shop on a DIME!!!!!

Watching deals and stocking up saves us so much money. Email me at Buddieswithbargains@gmail.com to get in the know about how to save!!!
 
 
 Happy Savings!!
Budget Bee
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment