Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sorry for the silence!!!!

It has been a crazy week. I have brothers in town and finals OH MYYYYY. lol


We are crazy busy but we are still saving.

I want you to be encouraged to use the saving sites like Groupon and Living Social.

I use these two sites a lot!!! When people come in to town I try to stock up on deals for fun while they are here.
Using Groupon I was able to get paintballing for 4 for only $78, Living Social had a bowling deal 6 ppl for $30, and much more. These are just some of the amazing deals. You just have to look around in your area. On just these two outings I saved over $200.
We even got Rockies tickets for 2 bucks. Check around your area you can find tiny deals like this on days that most people don't go out.




You can have Summer fun while saving!!!!

1) Pick during the week!

2) Shop around!

3) Compare Site prices

4) Check sites like Groupon or Living Social

5) Find out what is FREE

  There are tons of fun stuff for free in the Summer.......car shows, movies in the park, hiking, tours of things locally, craft fairs, local family events, and much more.




No comments:

Post a Comment