Wednesday, May 22, 2013

How I paid 3.10 for all this.

These are all deals I have posted about so check the post for coupon break downs.
Now I did use 4.20 off a Target gift card I had so total for all this was really just over $7.
However, the original price without tax (mine was included) would be 41.75 for this lot of items.
I went to King Soopers where I got everything but the razors.
The razors I got at Target.

Just by shopping with coupons I saved around $35.
What could you do with that much extra money back in your pocket???
I could fill up my little car with a whole tank of gas.

This is what I do I save and save some more to make my budget stretch.
I buy when things are on sale and I use coupons.
It does make a difference.
Now there are something items that I have to just flat out buy without coupons.
That is ok I save so much it makes up for those items. 


Jenn and I want to teach you how to save.
Our next coupon class is June 1st in Parker

Email me at Buddieswithbargains@gmail.com
Reserve your spot NOW


Budget Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment