Tuesday, May 14, 2013

King Soopers Shop $64.55 paid $7.08


Jenn alerted me to the Country Time lemonade deal that last through midnight tonigh at King Soopers. (Sorry for the late notice)
They were price at10/10 (already a great price)
With a coupon in SS 4/21 that was buy 2 take $1 off
Final price .50    (These regularly are 4.29 each) what a steal

The mustard was a stellar find. They are on sale 4/5 through the summer.
The isle had a blinkie coupon .50 off one which doubled to a dollar
Final price .25      (Regular price these run around 2 each)
Now the blinkies limit you 2 coupons per transaction sooo I brought my hubby along to score the extras.

The Dove soap was $1
I had loaded a $1 off Dove product on to my card making this FREE

The yogurt was a freebie i loaded to my card.
I mentioned this freebie last Friday

So all in all a purchase that was almost $65 I paid around $7 and received 20 gas points.


I love savings!

Budget Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment