Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Expensive Fire Pit Lounge For Only $117.

This is the BEFORE pic YUCK!!
IDK what the previous owners used this for (maybe garden)
BUT it was an eye sore!

We decided on a fire pit.
In order to have this built it would have cost use easily over $500 for a landscaper to do it
WE said NAHHHH we can do it ourself! 

Hubby found these stones all over the yard.
Clearly the previous owners tried a do it our self project in random areas of the yard.....
BUT never finished  

So our stones were FREE we just had to buy the mortar.
If you don't have these stones look on craigslist I see them on their all the time for CHEAP!

The ending project!!! AWWWWW BEAUTIFUL
I thought the red mulch made a strong statement for cheap.
The Mulch cost 40 bucks
An then the most expensive was the chairs... I looked all over for this color so I spent a little more for them.
$18 per chair so 4x =72
If you can find nice ones on craigslist you could lower your price.
OR
Buy them after summer...I really wanted mine for this year so I splurged.
My total was $117 for everything
YAHOOOOOOO


This is Budget Bee saying yes to sumer time SAVINGS and looking GOOD doing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment