Sunday, May 5, 2013

Our Starbucks Treats For 1.2 Each! Also Catch The New Drink Reviews!!!

Mindy tried the Mocha Cookie Crumble

I tried the Ribbon Carmel Crumble 

Well we did think they were yummy!
Ok so here is how we scored our deal....First there was a Groupon awhile ago that was pay $5 get a $10 Starbucks gift card.
I saved this and waited for the perfect time!

THEN Starbucks advertised there 1/2 off Frap happy hour!!! YES The deal is set up so perfect now.

I used the Groupon deal inorder to get our fraps The ending total per frap was 1.2 each verses the over $4 per drink normal.

This just one of the many ways to score a deal when you pick up Groupons.


The Ribbion Carmel Crumble Review
IT was sweet...but i like that. It was creamy and the crumble pieces at then end were a nice touch. If you don't like a sweet drink then this is not for you. However I say YES to this Drink.

I like my cold drinks to be sweet and my hot ones to be more like black coffee. (I know I am weird)

The Mocha Cookie Crumble.
This drink was not as sweet. You could taste the coffee flavor much more. The cookie pieces were more blended into the drink. You tasted them more throughout the drink. I thought it was good but not as sweet as I like a frap to be. However, if you don't want a desert drink than this is perfect for you.


Budget Bee


  


No comments:

Post a Comment